Thursday, February 21, 2013

Love is all,you ever need…!!!


There’s nothing wrong in having a coldhearted feeling for someone. You won’t be called fraudulent for rejecting someone, who loves you whole heartedly. But have you ever thought why, We the human beings who crave for a little love and a glimpse of affection from everybody around at times run away from people who genuinely care?
We tend to regard them as smitten and ignore them. We strain to endure with someone whom we think is suitable for us or those we feel we are compatible with. But my question is what’s wrong with the person whom you rejected?  Can Love be the reason of being neglected?

There may be various reasons for you to reject someone. I would request the readers to be ready with their analytical glasses by the time I end up with this story.

Anisha was talking to her best friend Sobha about her indifferent past.
Sobha: Gosh! He loved you…didn’t you feel for him anytime?
Anisha: You know he was a good guy…but far too much sentimental to my liking…I feared he might do something…you never know anything about these emotional guys.
Sobha: Why what happened?
Anisha: You know I liked him but I felt he was too much possessive, would often say I would do anything for you and would die for you if need arises and such craps like that.
Sobha:  That’s a speech every Romeo in town has, on their lips…but you were in contact with him for more than 2 years. Did you feel about his possessiveness during that period?

Anisha:
No! He was actually a nice guy; helpful and friendly nothing of that sort…didn’t even look or stare at girls.

Sobha: Then why do you think he was possessive?
Anisha:
I think long distance was hurting him and he would often say…if I won’t marry you I will die…he would often speak about death…I felt it won’t be good to stick with someone who is so rueful about life…sometimes I felt he’s gone crazy and would do anything.

Sobha: Any such instance?
Anisha:
You know out of a bloom he came up to my city once and called me to meet…I denied, thinking he might throw acid on me as I had told him I have a boy friend and I don’t love him anymore.

Sobha: Ok… what did he do then?
Anisha: He said he would come up to my house and speak up to my parents.
Sobha: What did you do then?
Anisha: I was afraid as I didn’t want him to meet my parents and I had my medical exams on board… I told if he really loves me and wants me to be happy…he should go away.
Sobha: What did he do then?
Anisha:
 He went away…without disturbing me any further.

Sobha: So he didn’t try to contact again?
Anisha: Yes he did.
Sobha: What did you speak to him?
Anisha:
I told him to forget me as I was happy without having any contact with him. I told him I have an important person in my life and I don’t want him to disturb my happy life.

Sobha:  What did he do then?
Anisha:
  You won’t believe what he actually did…he contacted the person I liked and asked him to keep good care of me and then he never came between us.

Sobha: So he never tried to contact you?
Anisha:
You know, I knew him since school and therefore there were many common friends whom he would ask about me.

Sobha: So what did you do?
Anisha:
In my last conversation with him I told him frankly I don’t like him contacting my friends regarding me and because of him I couldn’t keep in touch with my friends.

Sobha:
So what did he do?

Anisha:
He stopped contacting my friends.

Sobha: That’s the end right?
Anisha:
Yes.

Sobha:
Do you think he might still have the same feelings for you?

Anisha:
I don’t know.

Sobha:
Do you really believe that there’s a person in this world whom god has sent for you and he would do everything just to be with you?

Anisha:
Might be…but I haven’t met any such person till date.

Sobha:
How do you know?

Anisha:
I never felt like spending my life with any person.

Sobha:
Ok…I understood everything…who is the most important person in your life?

Anisha:
How is it related to the topic? Anyways the answer is my Parents.

Sobha: Suppose for some reason…i hope it never occurs in your life….your parents want to break all their contacts with you…say for your decision for marrying someone whom they don’t like…what will you do?  
Anisha: First of all I will never go against my parents decision…so no question of getting into such a phase. Sobha: I am only talking of an incidence just for an imagination what would you do…to have you parents in your life?
Anisha:
Ok….i would talk to them…would discuss about in details and would make them realize the importance that’s it’s my life and I should be happy with the person whom I choose to marry.

Sobha: Suppose your parents don’t agree…and you have failed in each and every attempt to convince them…what will be your final talk? You cannot leave either the person you love or your parents.
Anisha:
  I will ask my parents to divide me into two halves one to keep with themselves and the other with the person I love.

Sobha: Did you realize what you spoke just now? Not only you…it is applicable to each and every person in this world…when you want someone in your life desperately you try your best to be with that person…you try to convince them as much as you can…if you couldn’t, you try to take advantage by being emotional…if it also fails …the last thing available for you is to speak about your life/death. And by far what I heard he did the same thing.
Anisha: Whatever you are saying may be true he may have genuine feelings for me but you know I don’t feel anything for him. I told him about it and if he couldn’t take it as I intended what can I do for it?
Sobha:
It’s not that you told him this in the first instance…you have even accepted his proposal…if I am not mistaken.

Anisha:
I was just checking him out…I had no feelings…I thought if I speak those 3 words to him I may feel the love for him…but I didn’t.

Sobha:
If you don’t have any feelings for him…you did the right thing…but what about him…I don’t know whether you believe or not but Love happens only once and there are few people who give their heart and soul to it. He kept on your vows and gladly accepted each and every term you kept against him without a question. He went away from you, your life and your friends because you wanted him to be out of your life.

 

Anisha: But where is my fault?
Sobha:
It’s not about finding faults…it’s about a person’s life. You did whatever you wanted you wanted from your life. You were not ready for a relationship and frankly speaking the way I feel you felt yourself burdened or chained to go into a relation…you wanted to enjoy life, be free like a bird as you didn’t want to get serious about love.

Anisha:
Yes…that’s what I believed all my life.

Sobha:
But did you realize what imprints you left on his heart? Do you think he would lead a normal life?
 

Anisha:  What can I do about it?
Sobha:
I am not asking you to do anything, just for a moment think… if you were in his place what will you do? How would you feel…how would you react? What if, he still loves you? You never know he might still be waiting for you.

Anisha:
I don’t want to get into this awkward situation…please.

Sobha:
I know it’s better to keep oneself at a safe distance from any undue troubles but did he actually harm you in anyway?

Anisha: Why are you asking this?
Sobha: The way I see it…earlier you ignored him because he was sentimental about you, after a while you kept him away from your life feeling he might harm you for rejecting him and now I believe you are not ready to even find out whether he still loves you or not because you are egoistic. You don’t want to fall before your ego.
Anisha: No…it’s nothing like that.
Sobha:
Then what stops you from trying to contact him and see if he actually has the same feeling for you.
 

Anisha: Why would I do that?
Sobha:  Don’t you think there was something incomplete about your story? Don’t you think there’s something missing? Don’t you think your inner soul have a grudge upon you? Don’t you think you were too stubborn? Do you really feel a person who loved you so much deserves this negligence? Don’t you feel a love story can never end like this?
Anisha:
Why are you speaking all these things?

Sobha:
You are a very good friend of mine and therefore I believe…you should try to contact him once. You are pretty and am sure many people might have proposed you but have you ever seen or even heard any person reacting the way he did?

Anisha:
I told you he doesn’t seem to be normal.

Sobha: When you love someone whole heartedly…you can never be like a normal person.
Anisha: what do you mean?
Sobha:
loving someone doesn’t mean you are bowing to someone. You never fall for letting go your gut feeling and accepting the one who loves you. Love is not bounded by anybody’s ego.  Love is serene like the wind which likes to flow uninterrupted and the way you disrupted its flow I am sure you will feel suffocated if not now than certainly in the very near future.  

Anisha: you and your love philosophies…are impeccable.
Sobha: Anisha think about the entire discussion I had with you today and am telling for your sake only…at least once think from your heart and decide what you have to do with your life. You know love is all you need to live and be happy for your entire life and there are very few lucky people for whom their love waits for them till eternity…!!!


When I was writing about this article I had youth in my mind and India’s 35-40 % population lies in the age group of 18-35. Do you know, what’s the biggest worry for these age group people?  No, career or jobs aren’t their primary stress. They are tensed about their relations. The process of being a couple is the foremost threat to their personal life. When I was thinking about Personal life most of them suffer from the heart ache of a broken relationship or they try to find ways to lament their relations. There are many such examples where a person is at loss just because of their views towards a relationship. I always believe after a person gains a bit maturity he/she does realizes Love is all that they need. And therefore this story is on a person who couldn’t decide upon her life and messed up with the question –“what she really needs.”


Enjoy the poem I wrote specially for this article…Love is all, you ever need


Love isn’t a frail to come by,
it’s not a rigid tail to hang by,
it’s like a holy grail to standby,
love Never fails to hail nearby.

Love’s like a dreamy tale to hearsay,
It’s like a rainfall in withered may,
it’s not basking blindfold all the way,
it’s like a Braille as observant say,

Love’s all about hope in dismay,
It’s full of fragrance bestowed in zesty,
It doesn’t believe in hatred or betray,
Love’s eternal and endures all the way.

Love’s an entire soul growing in a seed,
Don’t dethrone it like a petty weed,
Don’t haste love in forbearance greed,
As love is all, you ever need…!!!






Enhanced by Zemanta

36 comments:

  1. Very nice article Anjan:) You have got a great funda of love!:D
    Loved the poem too:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Bushra...thanks for accepting my views...!!!

      Delete
  2. very very nice..
    lov it.
    specially poetry strikes core.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great write! You are right. Youngsters are too confused about their feelings and relationships. Surrendering in love is not shedding self respect or liberty for that matter.

    Poem is very nicely penned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meenakshi...you summarized the zest perfectly...my article is for all those people who are struggling to hold on to a relationship...it's for all those people who are going through slumps in their personal lives as such they may realize the essence of any relationship. This post is also for all the youngsters who look forward in their life to know what they really sought to achieve in a relationship...!!!

      Thanks a lot meenaskshi...for the precise moral...and advocating my views...!!!

      Delete
  4. "You know love is all you need to live and be happy for your entire life and there are very few lucky people for whom their love waits for them till eternity"---This says it all! A mind-bending story, Anjan. Enjoyed reading~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Panchali Mam ...yes...this quote is driven right from my heart and it has an eminent importance to me and i believe it would apply to many others...!!!

      Thanks for those encouraging words...!!!

      Delete
  5. Very Nice story and gripping. A good feast always end up with sweet, the poetry at the end was just that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pradip for the acknowledgement liked your comparison of the poem to fest ending with a sweet...!!!

      Delete
  6. very nicely penned story.. Anjan Roy... all the very best and looking forward to few more moral love stories :-) God bless.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Vishwanathan for approving my thoughts...!!!

      Delete
  7. Interesting!But love should be preceded by respect for each other's feelings. Anisha doesn't seem to be a person who feels or respects the guy's feelings which is kind of selfish! When we break away from somebody one must also give a thought or two about the other person what he/she may feel about it....and most of the time the gen now is carried away by the concepts of individual liberty brandished by English Channels...effect of globalization....?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Totally agree with your thoughts and the concepts because of which youth today are carried away...but i would never blame the Girl for this...you know the reason may be anything...but i am sure the girl has never thought from the other prospective of how the other person feels...she is not programmed to think that way(you can blame the changing scenario for this) and am 100% sure when people will start to think from the other person's shoes they would also spare a thought of how the other person feels...at least after reading this article...and therefore this article is written for the youth who gets on and off from a relationship far too often without realizing how they effect the other...nothing can be done to what has already happened in the past but at least the future generation may seek a lesson from this story...!!!

      Delete
  8. truly i agree with your views.. youngsters are confused about the relationships.. or only they? love is all that you ever need, even when you grow old.. to make you lead a happy n a content life. great article.. the poem is a wow kind...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...Love is the essence of life whether you are of 5 or 75...Love is the only thing that can make us content with life...!!!

      Thanks for your kind words and appreciation...!!!

      Delete
  9. very profound views regarding the concept of love anjan . I agree to your conclusions . Beautiful poem too ! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for accepting my views...i hope people at large would agree to my views and start to think about their life in entirely new prospective from now on...!!!

      Delete
  10. Love maybe all they need. But only when its mutual.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Believe me love is all that we need...and there are various reasons why sometimes...love isn't mutual...and we really can't blame a person for this...all we can is to let people realize the part which people often skip....while speaking about love that's to feel from the other person's point of view and there fore this post is about... the other aspect that we must look up when in love...!!!

      Delete
  11. Stupendous logis Anjan,...yes this problem is serious for youth...it is unfortunate for a sincere person to fall for a flighty one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many Thanks Indu for the colossal approval of my thinking...yes relationship problem of youth can be called to be endangered...as most of them don't know how to behave in certain circumstances...this story is only a eye opener for all those people who evades the importance of a relationship...!!!

      Delete
  12. Yet another splendid post on love. I agree Anjan, youth is much more confused regarding their hold on relationship rather than career. But it's also true , very few or say 1 out of 50 would put himself in other person's shoe to know what he feels. Else for everyone it's just another love-case which had a tragic end. Just another story which remained incomplete.To find people who wait for their love till eternity can be attributed to endangered lovers.

    Well!!! the poem was so so so marvellous. Each and every word hit the nail. Precisely summarising what real love is. A commendable post Anjan.

    Silly Smiles... Take you Miles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know...that's the problem with us...if a person can see from other person's prospective 99% problem would get solved...and i know this isn't possible...and that's why i have written this post...at least people can seek morals of what is good,what they are doing and what's the aftereffect of their decision to disregard a person who really loves them...!!!

      Thanks for all those kind words...!!!

      Delete
  13. We tend to take those who love us for granted, dont we?

    www.anucreations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...and at times we completely ignore them or think they are not eligible to get back love in return...and that's what i would say is most hurting...!!!

      Delete
  14. Profound Article... I like your your take and the conclusion. The poem is the cherry on top... Beautifully expressed.. We do take love and people for granted!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for appreciating my views...and the poem...yes this has become a trend with people...we take our loved ones for granted...and this article is for all of us who in someway...lost the essence of life...that is to give love in return who truly love us...!!!

      Delete
  15. nice writeup Anjan....and a lovely poetry too! we sometimes realise the worth of a loved one a tad too late, so occupied we are with all other things...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...i second your words and the most distressing part of it is one person suffers and the other person doesn't even spare a thought for the other...!!!

      Delete
  16. What a beautiful story .Heartfelt !!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. anjan..... very well written....
    mostly ppl suffering bcoz of attitude like anisha only

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great poem at the end! Fantastic work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Loved reading the poem. I believe in this myself so felt lots of resonance with what you shared. Keep sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Well written conversation and nice poem in the end as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...