Friday, February 8, 2013

A moment to Cherish 2: Liebster Award



Liebster award:

Liebster Blog Award is an Award that is given by the blogging community to new upcoming and deserving bloggers, (As per the rules set up by the blogging community at large, This award is given to bloggers who have less than 200 followers) in acknowledgement of the good articles and posts they have written. In presenting a fellow blogger with the reward, the nominee is encouraging him/her to continue creating interesting and inspiring posts… And therefore it is also a motivational Award.


Acknowledgement:
When you expect the least you get the most. No, this isn’t any philosophical quote but a reality. I would like to give my heartiest gratitude to  FarzadMinoo Damania for nominating me for my 2nd Leibster Award. This award reminded me of a yet another saying you will get the appropriate measure of your reward at the adequate time, neither before nor after. I am really grateful to Farzad Minoo Damania for considering my articles worth of getting an award.

Rules for accepting Liebster Award are:


1.  Thank your Liebster Blog Award presenter on your blog and link back to the blogger who presented this award to you.
2. List 11 random facts about yourself.
3. Answer the 11 questions from the nominator.
4. Present the Liebster Blog Award to 11 blogs of 200 followers or less who you feel deserves to be noticed
5. Create 11 questions for your nominees.
6. Leave a comment on their blog letting them know they have been chosen.
7. Copy and Paste the blog award on your blog.

11 Random facts about myself:

1. I never give up, Never
2. I follow my heart in taking up decisions
3. For me my commitment is my pride
4. I am passionate about my feelings
5. I believe in creating my own destiny than falling prey to the destined fate.
6. I love to take up challenges
7. I like to lead and yearn to be a leader (not political off course)
8. I am a straightforward communicator and don’t like to beat around the bush
9. I lead my life with my own theories which are pretty awkward at times
10. Though fond of being in company of friends but like to spend more time in solitude
11. Love to make people happy even if I had to face the extremes in doing so

Answer to my questionnaire
1            1        What is one thing you love about yourself?
               ---My never say die attitude

2           2    If you were a crayon, what colour would you be and why?
              ---I would like to be the colour white… it may seem useless but without  it, a box of crayon can never be complete

       3   What would be the first thing you would buy, if you won Rs. 1 cr. Jackpot lottery?
            ---Happiness…but I suppose 1 cr. Won’t be sufficient as happiness is priceless.

 4    If any character from a movie or novel could be your best buddy, who would you want it to be and why?
---Character Arya(Allu Arjun) from the Telugu movie Arya2. The reason is simple enough I want to be a person like the character Arya.

 5    What is your most favourite social media tool, and why?
---Obviously Blogspot…because right here I can simply be me without anybody      judging over me.  

6    You are given an opportunity to direct a commercial Bollywood movie. Which actor and actress would you cast for the lead roles and why?
---Actor: Hrithik Roshan
     Actress: Genelia D’Souza
     Reason: I like them the most

7    Who inspires you and what is your favourite quote?
---My Father (My Inspiration for life…) there’s someone else also I cannot name here.
Favourite Quote: Actually there are many quotes…I cannot name one…but still would present one here…
“You can share your happiness with anybody but i want to be someone with whom you can share your sorrows...!!!”

8    Do you have a special talent? Explain.
---Special Talent…. I think I can make up stories for my blog from nowhere.
As far as explanation goes…I would like to say…most of my stories are a result of a mind in solitude.

9   What is the funniest thing you have ever done?
---Once in my dream…I saw I left the entire answer sheet blank…and the next day I went to the teacher to request her to allow me to write for another 3 hours…my teacher responded… “Anjan your exam is scheduled for tomorrow”

10   Are you a risk taker?
  ---Yes

11  Where would you go for a dream vacation and why?
---New Zealand….I fell in love with the scenic beauty of New Zealand.


I would like to nominate


1. ODIzzEY ~ CoMe, LeTz WaLk DoWn ThE LaNe ToGeThEr--http://odizzey.wordpress.com/
2. Diana's Musings--http://dianasmusings.wordpress.com/
3. A Rat's Nibble--http://ratnibbles.blogspot.in/
4. WELCOME HOME TO SANITARIUM--http://road-to-sanitarium.blogspot.in/
5. NumeroUnity--http://ektakhetan.blogspot.in/
6. Bytes And Banter--http://bytesandbanter.blogspot.in/
7. Volatile Spirits--http://anucreations.blogspot.in/
8. Nature Travel & Photography--http://debnature.blogspot.in/
9. Matheikal's Blog  --http://matheikal.blogspot.in/
10. Pages off Life --http://pagesofflife.blogspot.in/
11. Nona's Pensieve--
http://nonaspensieve.blogspot.fr/

It’s really difficult for me to mark 11 bloggers…there are more than dozen other bloggers whom I wanted to list in here…hopefully…if i get a chance in future I would surely nominate them in my list.


My questionnaire to all those whom i nominated:

1) One thing about your personality that you hate the most?

2) If given a chance to go back into your past…Name one thing you would change in your life.

3) If you were given just a day to live what’s the first thing you will do?

4) What do you prefer the most Love or Friendship… please cite the reason?

5) Name one characteristics of a person which will enable you to judge him/her (in terms of good or bad)?

6) What’s the one thing that makes you smile?

7) If you were born again what would you want to be?

8) Will you want to spend all your life with someone who likes to be with you but doesn’t love you or someone who loves you but for some reasons ignores you?

9) Most dreaded dream that you don’t want to come true?

10) What Life means to you in not more than 5 words.

11) Name the most inspiring blog that you came across of late.





Finally it’s time…to celebrate





15 comments:

  1. Congrats Anjan,
    Good Going!
    Keep it up.
    Keep Inform.
    Best Regards
    Philip Ariel

    PS: Hi Anjan,
    Good, but your word verification here giving trouble to post comment, pl remove this, this will make easy for your readers to comment. Best. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Sir...

      thanks for all your appreciation...!!!

      Yes i have taken your suggestion into account and have removed word verification.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Tomichen well your writing deserves one...i strongly felt so and that's why the nomination.

      Delete
  3. Dear Anjan,

    Congratulations. My best wishes to you. Good going.

    Regards,
    Farzad Minoo Damania

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Farzad thanks for all your kind deeds...you really made my day.

      thanks a lot...am really perplexed with happiness...!!!

      Delete
  4. Congratulations; and thanks for nominating me! Will do the tag soon!

    I am 94 posts up, I think it should be my 100th post, what say?

    www.anucreations.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all on your discretion...you can do so when ever you want and yup 100 can be a magical post as well...!!!

      Your articles deserves much more recognition and i did what i can, by nominating...!!!

      Delete
  5. Congratulations Anjan. A well deserving blogger you are.. wish you winning more accolades.I am delighted and honored with your nomination. Thanks a lot for choosing me in your nominees list. :-)

    will soon acknowledge with my post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot... am still feeling Nausea of getting nominated... thanks for all your fetes...!!!

      Well i have gone through few of your posts and truly saying i got drowned over it...i had to list your blog in the list because of your terrific writing.

      Delete
  6. Hey Anjan...
    Many many Congrats...you deserve every bit of it and even more...Thanks a ton for nominating me for the award ..The morning was even more beautiful today as soon as I read your comment..you just made my day..um honored...
    Will do it soon..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well i am saying it once again...only god knows what i deserve and what i don't...nevertheless whatever it is...appreciation or criticism...i accept with arms wide open...!!!

      you are yourself a very good writer...and your articles gives an ample proof of it...i just did what was in my hand...!!!

      Delete
  7. Hi Anjan,

    Wow, what a moment for you. Congratulations on winning the Liebster, good times lie ahead for you. Keep up the good work. :)
    So, what did your teacher think about you, thought you were crazy? Gone bonkers due the test? :p :p :p

    Thank you very much for nominating me for the Liebster, I'm truly humbled by this gesture...:) :) :)

    Regards

    Jay
    My Blog | My Entry to Indiblogger Get Published

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jay,

      Yup it feels heaven...what more can a blogger aspire to be...each and every blogger dream to be acknowledged and it really feels great to be nominated...!!!

      That incident took place more than a decade ago when i was in a secondary school...i was very humiliated as later on she told this to the entire class...!!!

      Jay...i am sure this neither your first nomination nor it's your last...you are sure to get much more accolades in the future... you deserved it...!!!

      Delete
  8. I am really impressed by the work you did in this article. It’s great enough to pull my attention and in reading this article for once to understand that your pen is really mightier than the sword.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...