Saturday, January 5, 2013

True Love …….A different Story (final part)



First part is here

{Hindi Words used
Papa: (Dad)
Beta: (Son/Daughter)
Ma: (Mother)
}

After hearing the Anup’s story…

Mamoni: Papa you are such a good person…I love you
Anup: I love you too beta.
Mamoni: Papa…what’s the name of that Lady who came last?
Anup: (Almost in jitters) what will you do with her name?
Mamoni: I feel as if she has some relation with you…tell me the name papa.
Anup: you know I never thought I would ever see her again.
Mamoni: Papa you are diverting from the point…tell me her name…
Anup: ok…Her name is Mamoni.
Mamoni: that means I am named after her?
Anup: it’s late…it’s time to go to sleep…will discuss about it afterwards.


That night Mamoni (though she was just a kid) thought for a while and fell asleep after some time.

Next Day after school
Mamoni was waiting for her father…and saw that same lady approaching her

Lady: how are you little princess?
Mamoni: (At the glimpse of Mamoni excitedly) you know my father named me after you.
Lady: I know it little princess…( tears rolled down her eyes)
Mamoni: Why are you crying?
Lady: I just came to see you…today is the last time I would be seeing you…I am going far away.
Mamoni: did you give that nickname to my father?
Lady: (wiping of her tears) yes…but why are you asking this?
Mamoni: you may think I am only a child…but I am much smarter than what you think…I don’t know what’s wrong between Papa and you…but I know Papa loves you.
Lady: (a bit surprised…)No…your Papa loves only you.
Mamoni: I can prove it…for that you have to promise me you won’t go away.
Lady: (bit shocked by seeing this kid’s intelligence) how will you do it?
Mamoni: leave that to me…this weekend me and Papa are going to the amusement park be there at 10.
Lady: ok…(then she realized Anup might be coming and she hurriedly left Mamoni by giving her a kiss at her cheek)

S
hortly After Anup arrived
Anup: (holding his ears to Mamoni)  I am so sorry …had a meeting…and I was late.
Mamoni: (ignoring) that’s ok papa common let’s go home.


That weekend…
Anup was driving Mamoni to the amusement park…suddenly saw lady (Mamoni) waving hands in the middle of the road.
Anup: (bit shockingly with amazement) hi, how can I help you?
Lady: My car broke down…can you please give me a lift?
Mamoni: (Jumping off her seat) yes…Papa would be glad to give you a lift…
Lady: (bade thanks to Anup)… she sat on the back seat.
Mamoni: (to the lady) you know we are going to the Amusement park…will you go there…it would be fun.
Before Anup could utter anything…
Lady: I was going there only…heard they set up an amazing amusement game for all ages…
Mamoni: but why are you alone? Why isn’t anybody there with you? No problem…we will accompany you…what do you say papa?
Anup: nodded his head in approval…


At the amusement park

Mamoni was enjoying her carousel ride while Anup and the Lady sat on the bench nearby…Mamoni was over excited, as she raised her hand to wave towards Anup and the lady she fell…Both Anup and the lady rushed to the carousel…the lady grabbed Mamoni to her arms and asked whether she was alright…
Mamoni laughed merrily…and said “I am alright…you know when there is two people to look after me…nothing can happen to me…this is love isn’t it papa (indicating her fingers to Anup)…love only grows with  sharing.
Anup was dumbstruck to hear these words of his little Mamoni. Anup clutched Mamoni from lady’s hand
Anup: you know I love you and if anything happens to you I won’t be able to live.
Mamoni: Papa nothing can happen to me when you and Mamoni aunty are there for me.


After a while they saw a board…A special fun game was organized to celebrate woman’s day and only Mother with their children were allowed to enter.
Mamoni: Papa I want to go there…please please papa
Anup: we will go some other time beta…
Mamoni: (In tears)…Papa I want to go now…
Anup: (couldn’t see tears on her daughter’s eye) ok…but
Lady: I will go in as Mamoni’s mother…no problem…
Before Anup could speak anything…
Mamoni held Lady’s hand and off she went…happily.
Anup saw her princess chirping as she went along, weird thoughts entangled Anup… ‘Did he want this very thing occurring to his life a decade ago?’
‘Will Mamoni accept him and his little princess?’
‘Will he finally get what he dreamt once?’


Anup was gulped deep and didn’t realize how swiftly an hour went by; his day dreaming was finally arrested when both Mamoni had a hearty laugh seeing him clueless.

After an eventful day for little Mamoni and more so intriguing thoughtful day for Anup …finally they took their way back home after dropping (Elder) Mamoni to her home.
Slowly but surely meetings of Anup and (Elder) Mamoni frequented but Anup didn’t have the courage as he had denied her once (on the day of his birthday party)

Anup didn’t know whether he should approach (Elder) Mamoni and tell her or should he first approach her daughter first.
One fine evening Anup to his Daughter
Anup: Beta…Do you like Mamoni Aunty?
Mamoni: (though she was young but she could understand…you know children nowadays are much smarter than say 15 years back) why Papa?
Anup: Do you feel there’s something lacking in my love…do you think you need or I should say do we need someone in our life?
Mamoni: (with her little sweet perky voice) you know papa you are the best dad in this world. There’s absolutely nothing where you would be asked to improve but you know dad love never diminishes when shared…Love is something which always grows and when you get an opportunity to live your life with your loved ones, one shouldn’t step back. I love Mamoni Aunty a lot and I would love her to come to my life as my mother. Papa I want you and Mamoni aunty to be together…why don’t you marry?
Anup: (Almost in tears seeing her daughter’s wits) I love you beta…but I am wondering whether she would accept my proposal.
Mamoni: Papa…don’t worry, I know Mamoni aunty loves you a lot…I don’t like her calling aunty…I will call her Ma from now on.
Anup: Beta …!!!
Mamoni: what Papa? (She ran toward her bedroom)


The fairy tale story…continued with Anup Proposing (Elder) Mamoni, she accepted the offer gleefully. Their Wedding day was fixed for 5th August 2011

4th August 2011.
(On the way to home after dinner)

Mamoni: Papa finally your dream is coming out to be true
Anup:  you know how much I wished for this day all my life…I think god has finally said Ahem to all my dreams (suddenly Anup’s face turned torrid and nervously said) Beta please wear this jacket…it’s cold.
Mamoni: Papa we are inside a car…and I am not feeling cold…
Anup: (Perspiring…opened his jacket with one hand and handed over to Mamoni) wear it Mamoni…and tighten your seat belt.
Mamoni: (felt something unusual) what’s wrong?
Anup: (breathing heavily) God wanted only one Mamoni in my life?
Mamoni :( in shock) what happened papa?
Anup: (queasily) remember my words beta…Papa loves you.


Before Mamoni could utter any word…The car threaded into a tree with a loud thundering blow and everything went in silent after that.

5th August 2011.
(At the hospital)

(Elder) Mamoni was standing in front of the (younger) Mamoni’s bed post…the moment she opened her eyes (Elder) Mamoni grabbed her in her arms(with tears in eyes) and asked her what had happened yesterday night.
Mamoni narrated the entire incident and as she asked about Anup… (Elder) Mamoni collapsed into the bed saying…'he knew God wanted only one Mamoni in his Life’…(younger) Mamoni was now in tears and was constantly ranting about her Dad…but only got one response from the other End after much exhaustion.
From Now on I am your Mom and Dad both.

(Elder) Mamoni Adopted (Younger) Mamoni as her Daughter and never married again. (Younger) Mamoni in a quest of having a Mother lost her Dad. This Incident Changed Lives of Both Mamoni.


4th August 2012.
(An hour after praying for Anup’s soul to rest in peace)

(Elder)Mamoni: Papa used to tell about his life to you on his birthday… from now on I will tell you all those stories on this day…
(Younger) Mamoni: Ma…you and Papa were so perfect for each other but why (in Tears)?
(Elder) Mamoni: We were not there for each other when we should have 8 years ago (wiping off (Younger) Mamoni's tears) you have to be strong beta…and  to make you stronger today I will tell you one of our life incidents…
(Younger) Mamoni: Which incident?
(Elder)Mamoni: A story from the time when Anup and I were away from each other…do you know how we broke off from each other?


And (Elder) Mamoni’s Story Continued…!!!

My Intentions for narrating this story wasn’t only to let the readers know what happened to Anup or Mamoni but to let everybody realize there are some relations which are not bound by blood but then also their attachment are stronger than Any relations in this world…Relations which are bonded by soul. Very few people get the second chance in their life to get back to what they have lost in their lives. Don’t Waste a single moment to go back to one’s soul mate. Remember it’s never too late to start a new beginning.

What was the relation?

Anup’s relation with (Elder) Mamoni: yes he loved her but they never married.
Anup’s Relation with (Younger) Mamoni: Anup’s Adopted Daughter whom he loved more than his Life.
(Elder) Mamoni’s Relation to Anup’s Daughter: (younger) Mamoni was no way connected to (Elder) Mamoni except a name…and (Elder) Mamoni readily accepted (younger) Mamoni as her daughter after Anup’s Demise.
(Younger) Mamoni’s relation to Anup And (Elder) Mamoni: Soul Father And Mother

If we look around we are surrounded by our parents, siblings, offspring and other relatives such as cousins, uncles, Aunts, Nephews, nieces these are only a few relations to speak, there’s a long list if I go with all. These are the relations which are given to us by god… the day we are born, we are surrounded by them…do you think you have done justice with your relations? Do you think your love is comparable to that of the above story?

Do spare a moment to think about your relations; this post is basically my salutation to those who have adopted and are not related with blood but are connected by Soul …!!!

The Greatest and the Most Precious Relations are sometimes not linked by Blood…these are the relations which are unified by Soul









17 comments:

  1. Whoa.. you got a emotional mystery kind of story Anjan... initially i thought it was a conventional story but you took my by surprise after half story and my curiosity only grew after that... great post.. some skillful writing there...

    and yes you are right... blood is not the only thing that connects... our friends make us realize this on each day of our life..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Comments like this from you means a lot...Thanks a lot Deepak.
      This post is the sequel of my first ever blog-Post which i wrote 3 years ago...and i felt like a bliss as i could connect to my thoughts which helped me to write the first half of the story...!!!

      Yes...Friends are Like our Soul Relatives...and i totally agree with your words...!!!

      Delete
  2. beautiful, heart tugging story, Is it really true??

    blood reltions are something we are born with, We didn't chose them. But relations that we make here are born out of our choices. Sometimes these relations become important even more than blood ones. There has to be some soul connection behind them.

    very well written, Anjan. You are a very sensitive person and your writing reflect that persona.

    ReplyDelete
  3. About the reality...i have written it from my imaginations mixed with a good fraction of reality...!!!

    yes...a soul relation is off course present or else there won't be incidences like this...
    Yes i am sensitive...On a lighter note...I am more sensitive than colgate sensitive toothpaste...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so emotional.. beautiful Loved the story a lot.

    Relationships are funny and you never know at what corner there is that whom you or who will love you with all their heart ..

    beautifully written ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Bikramjit...I am glad you liked it...!!!

      yes...that's the most interesting part of it...isn't it...no one know who that person will be before hand...but when we do meet such a person in our life...we get those feelings which are written in plenty by many renowned writers and scholars..but i believe that feeling is still much vast to expalain by words...

      Thanks Again...!!!

      Delete
  5. Lovely, heart-tugging story, Anjan! Honestly, the bond that one shares with heart and soul, usually outweighs the benefit that a blood relation may provide. Feelings are strange in their own ways!
    The joy of relationship resonates through the post!! Loved this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...that was the theme of my story...a relation of Heart and soul...which is more efficacious than any other relation of the world...

      I am really grateful to you for loving this post...it feels, my work for this post has been paid off...!!!

      Delete
  6. Beautifully written and heart touching Anjan !! You rightly concluded that not all precious relationships are connected by blood but unified by the soul.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most of my stories are based realization of inner soul...And if i could do that with any of my post...i think i am on the right track...

      thanks for your appreciation...!!!!

      Delete
  7. "love never diminishes when shared…Love is something which always grows."

    I'm so moved Anjan that if you allow me I would love to share this story on my space. Well!!! I'm waiting for the second part, why Anup broke with her??

    But overall, you nailed it man! The message is thought-provoking and touches the human part of you. Sensitive,lovely,tender and worth provoking.

    http://surbhibafna.blogspot.in
    Silly smiles.. Take you miles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot Surbhi for this wonderful comment...

      you can get the first part from http://anjan5.blogspot.in/2009/12/true-love-different-story.html

      well...the exact reason isn't there but i hope you would like it...!!!

      Yes...you can share this story...and i will have no problems if when shared, my name and a link directing to this post is referred to the shared post.

      Delete
  8. Haha.. I wont take your credit in my favour.Well!!! I'll be posting such a story soon. Keep visiting.

    Silly smiles...Take you miles :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Off course...i would be visiting your blog site on a regular basis...

      if you really liked this story...i am sure you would like my other stories as well...there are plenty of stories on the theme love...you just need to glance through the blog Archive (on the left side) and read them...hope you would like them too...!!!

      My most popular article in terms of article reads (till date) is also on the theme love...(just look at the top right side of the page on most popular posts)
      Titled--"If it's love it will last forever"

      Delete
  9. No words to explain how good i felt reading it. Great post bro. U r a matured writer.

    http://neoimaginations.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and i cannot explain..how good i am feeling by reading your comment...thanks for all these kind words...thanks for stopping by...do visit...my blogs...!!! :)

      Delete
  10. Very Nice N Touchy Story Well Written :) Hats Off Anjan Roy ..... All the very best for Your Upcoming Blogs :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...